1. Fifty minutes ago if it was four times as many minutes past three o,clock,how many minutes is it to six o,clock?
2. What is the next number in the series
10 20 27 54 61 _
3. A wall clock loses 10 minutes every 1 hour. In 1 hour by the wall clock , a table clock gets 10 minutes ahead of it. In 1 hour by the table clock an alarm clock falls 5 minutes behind it. In 1 hour of the alarm clock, a wristwatch gets 5 minutes ahead it. At noon, all 4 timepieces were set correctly. To the nearest minutes, what time will the wrist show when the correct time is 6 p.m. on the same day?
4. A man hires a taxi to meet him at the railroad station at 3pm. to take him to an appointment. He catches an earlier train and arrives at 2 p.m. He decides to start walking, and is picked up in route by the taxi. He arrives twenty minutes early for his appointment. How long did he walk?
A. 45 minutes
B. 50 minutes
C. 24 minutes
D. 36 minutes
5. There is a clock which is temperature sensitive.It becomes 1/2 minutes fast at the night fall and becomes 1/3 minutes late at the dawn. So It becomes total 1/6 minutes fast in a day. In the morning of 1st May, clock's timing is set. When it'll show 5 minutes fast
Back to Puzzles