1. Two people were walking in opposite directions.both
of them walked 6 miles forward then
took right and walked 8 miles.how far is each from
2. A person has certain number of cows and birds.they
have 172 eyes and 344 legs.how many
cows and birds does he have?
3. A person has 14 red socks and 14 white socks in a
drawer. What is the minimum number of socks that he should take to get a correct pair?
4. When a number is multiplied by 13, it becomes
greater to 105 by an amount with which it is lesser to 105 by now. What is the number
5. When asked in an exam how much time is left, the teacher answered that the amount of time left is 1/5 of the time already completed. How much time is left?
6. Two people on cycle are traveling at 10 miles /
hour in opposite direction. When they are at a distance of 50 miles, a housefly lands on the first cyclist and then flies to the other at a speed of 16 miles/hour. What is the distance covered by fly?